Financial Services Volunteer Corps (FSVC) is seeking a paid intern for Spring 2019. This could either be a full or part-time position with flexible hours. Applicants should be pursuing studies related to international relations, economic development and/or non-profit management. The opportunity is ideal for someone interested in international development seeking experience in program management and business development.
Duties of the intern will include:
· Working alongside program staff to design projects and recruit volunteers;
· Drafting newsletters, news items and success stories to populate FSVC’s website;
· Researching business development opportunities;
· Expanding and/or developing the network of contacts available for volunteer missions and additional support of FSVC project work in defined areas of financial expertise;
· Providing general administrative and organizational support to FSVC;
· Contribute to proposal and grant writing through research;
· Developing strategies for maintaining outreach with volunteer experts and for expanding organizational use of social media tools.
Those interested should send a cover letter, resume and a writing sample to HR@FSVC.org. Include “Spring Intern” and your surname in the subject line of the email. This is a paid position located in New York, NY. Starting date of the position is open. Please note: Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.